First of all we should know that why we crave for sugar? You know
human beings prefer the sweet task from birth. When we eat sweet things then
brain releases chemical serotonin which make us feel good and also gives our body
a short term boost. So our body demands more and more sweets after some
I am giving you some tips to reduce craving for sugar:-
· Research has shown that chewing gum can reduce
sugar craving. Whenever craving hits, chew a chewing gum.
· Have lot of dryf ruits, fruits near to you
.When sugar craving hits you can go for these things . They have lots of fibres
which help to fill your stomach
· Always eat quality food over quantity. Like do
not eat a big candy bar ,you can eat a small piece of dark chocolate
which is good for health.
· Have your meal at proper time –If there is a
long gap between breakfast ,lunch and dinner then you will go for
something sugary` between these periods. Having small frequent
meals helps keep your blood sugar level stable.
· Use something hot, sour or bitter to overwhelm
· Try one of these:-
· You can take 1-2 teaspoon of lemon juice in
· 1-2 teaspoon of cider vinegar in water.
· Do brush after every eating, it will reduce
your craving for sugar. Toothpaste will take away the food taste in your mouth.
· Eat frozen grapes or bananas .These things
will satisfy your sweet craving.
· Eat sunflower seeds as snacks as they regulate your nerves and muscles.