Sponge cake of 7-8 " diameter
1 pack jelly (of any flavour you like)
½ liter milk
4 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp custard powder
1 small brick vanilla ice cream
½ cup any juice
Fruits for garnishing ( pine apple, strawberry)
1. Break cake into small pieces and arrange in a pudding dish . sprinkle juice over the cake to make it moist .
2. Boil milk and add sugar
3. Dissolve custard powder in ½ cup cold milk , mix it in the boiling milk and stirring continuously . when thick take off from fire . cool for some time .
4. Spread a layer of custard over the cake and keep aside to set
5. Prepare jelly in 1 cup of hot water and keep aside to set , when half set , spread it over the custard layer .
6. In the end spread a layer of ice cream.
7. Garnish with fruits of your choice and keep in refrigerator to set for 2-3 hours
8. Serve chilled.