Top 10 ways to keep your body fit in winters
It is tough to stay fit in cold days but I am fully confident that if you follow these tips you will remain 200% fit in winters.
· Boost your immunity :- By taking more fruits and vegetables . Keep in mind that Brighter the vegetables and fruits , Better they are likely to be for you. Beetroot, sweet potato, broccoli, red capsicum ,kiwi, carrots, oranges ,mushroom, ginger, garlic, fruits rich in vitamin C are very good to eat in winters. Boost your garlic intake in winter.
· Sleep well:- As you know insomnia is the root cause of many diseases .Proper sleep can help to keep the body’s immune system healthy and fight off colds.
· Healthy breakfast :- have a healthy breakfast like oats with milk and dry fruit, Poha with lots of vegetables , wheat dalia with lots of vegetables and dry fruit. It will keep you energetic through out the day .
· Avoid Stress :- Having stress means that you are depressing your immune system. To relieve stress you should eat fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin B1, B5, B6 and B12 for a healthy nervous system.
· Stay Hydrated :- In winter you still need to aim for about 2 liters of water per day. You can fulfill your aim by having soup, herbal tea, winter juice etc.
· Drink more milk :- As you know milk is a complete diet (except vitamin C) you can take it in any form such as paneer, yoghurt , tofu ,soya milk etc. it is rich in calcium, protein, vitamins and minerals .
· Wash your hands regularly :- keep virus and bacteria away by washing your hands regularly and use sanitizer where you cannot get soap and water.
· Do yoga/Exercises :- In winter you can easily practice it at home. It will help to maintain proper blood circulation in the body and will relieve your stress. This is a must to stay fit in winters.
· Avoid refined sugar :- if you find yourself craving a sugary treat you can eat dates , raisins or Gur , Jaggery etc.
· Zinc rich foods: - It helps boost your immunity. It is found in dairy products, beans, nuts, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, salmon fish etc.