Plum is a wonderful juicy fruit…..
lots of fiber, so it helps to relieve constipation.
lots of antioxidant it ceases the development of Breast Cancer.
- Our food ranking system qualifies plums as a very good source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is needed in the body to make healthy tissues and is also needed for a strong immune system. It also helps in the absorption of iron.
Glycemic index thus it is good for diabetic patient.
can also reduces the scar tissues by increasing the blood flow to affected
Plums contain Oxalic acid ,therefore people with known Oxalate urinary tract stones are advised not to eat plums .
How to make Plum Shake
Ten pieces medium sized ripened black /red plums.
½ cup of sugar
One and half cup of water
Little bit salt as per taste
Black pepper , Roasted and ground cumin seeds, black salt ,
Peppermint leaves for garnishing, Lemon juice.
of Preparation :
· Boil the plums with 1 and half cup of water in
a pressure cooker. After 2 whistles , switch off the gas stove.
· Let it cool for 20 minutes.
· Remove seeds from the boiled mixture .
· Mix sugar in the pulp and blend it to a smooth
· Sieve it to remove skin of plums or any seeds left.
· Store the pulp in a refrigerator ( Don’t
· For serving : mix half glass of pulp
with half glass of chilled water.
· Mix little bit of black salt , black pepper
and roasted cumin seeds powder.
· Add crushed ice and garnish with peppermint
· You can add few drops of lemon juice also.
· Your delicious and tasty plum shake is ready.