It's fast, easy and everyone loves it – A delicious and inspiring Italian pasta recipe. Learn how to make fresh pasta. Best-ever healthy pasta recipe which is packed with nutritious ingredients - perfect for a super satisfying, good-for-you lunch or supper. So, let’s begin...
· Tomato(3 medium sized)
· Onion(1 medium sized)
· Capsicum(1 small sized)
· Garlic(2-3 cloves)
· Penny(1 cup)
· Salt(as per taste)
· Kashmiri chili(1 tsp)
· Cheese(preferably mozzarella)
· Cream(1/4 cup)
· Tomato Ketchup(1 tbsp)
- Boiling of Pasta:
1. Put 3 cups of water on gas burner for boiling.
2. When the water starts boiling add salt to it.
3. Add penny to it and boil till the penny softens.
4. It usually takes 10-15 minutes.
5. After the penny is boiled, drain off the excessive water.
6. Wash it under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
7. Sprinkle little oil over it and toss it gently.
- Making Tomato Puree:
1. Cut tomato from the top. Make a cross at the bottom.
2. Boil some water. Add these tomatoes to the boiling water.
3. After 5 minutes you will see the skin getting removed.
4. Dip them in cold water and remove their outer skin.
5. Cut it and get rid of seeds.
6. Blend them to get a fine paste.
- Making Sauce:
1. Heat a pan and add some oil.
2. Add finely chopped garlic and onion. Sauté them for 1 minute.
3. Add capsicum and again sauté them for 1 minute.
4. Add tomato paste prepared above and cook for minimum of 5 minutes on low flame.
5. Add some water. Just enough to coat pasta well.
6. Add pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, parsley, Kashmiri chili. Stir well.
7. Add cheese and when it melts turn off the flame.
8. Finally, add cream and penny.
9. Last but not the least add salt to it.
1. Pour it into a plate or bowl.
2. Sprinkle some cheese and finely chopped parsley.
3. Serve it with a drink.
1. While boiling penny, add salt only after boiling as it marginalize the boiling point of water. Further, adding it later will help water to boil quickly.
2. If your tomatoes are sour, you can add little bit of sugar into it but remember you shouldn’t feel the sweetness.
3. Try to chop the vegetables instead of blending or pureeing them otherwise it will become more or less like a vegetable curry.
4. Add cream only in the end and don’t add any sour things after that (ex. Ketchup/vinegar/lemon), otherwise there are chances that the cream might curdle.
See u later :)
Our other exciting recipes/drinks:
Our most popular article till now,
Last Modified: June 14, 2017 07:55 AM